Monday, September 10, 2007

September Boardwalk Trip





After the soccer game Saturday, we decided to make our last trip to the boardwalk. We went earlier in the season with Ryan's parents, so this time we took my parents. My dad always gets sentimental remembering taking Rob, Becca and I to the boardwalk when we were little. He says he can't believe that he's watching me take my kids now.
The highlights for Emma - the upside down coaster with Daddy, and the hang glider ride with Gappy (I seriously almost wet my pants watching my dad fly through the air on his stomach next to Emma).
The highlights for Lila - the dragon tilt-a-whirl with Mommy and Emma, the boats, NOT the Sea Serpent coaster with Emma ("fun but too scary for me").
The highlights for the adults - pizza, ice cream, watching the girls have an awesome time!

No comments: