Friday, September 7, 2007

Home With Lila

Lila and I have both missed Emma while she's been at school this week, but I've enjoyed having time to spend with her doing 2 year old things. When Emma was 2, she had 100% of my attention 100% of the time. So today Lila and I read lots of her favorite books in her room, colored, played Mr. Potato Head (which I didn't realize she can totally create a potato head guy with all of the proper features on her own - nice accomplishment), and took her "Baby Emily" for a walk.
I had to take a picture of the walk with the doll stroller. It was 88 degrees here today. The hottest day of the week and a little humid again. Lila insisted on wearing her jacket because "it's chilly outside". She also needed the hood up and the zipper zipped. She got some funny looks from people driving past us, but whatever. They don't know my Lila!

No comments: