Thursday, August 9, 2007

VBS



I had the pleasure of teaching Lila's class for Preschool VBS this week with Emma as my helper. Ten 2 1/2 year olds - fun! Although it was a great opportunity to see her in action, the truth is, they really needed help and I was late signing her up, so Emma and I made a deal with Miss Jane. They saw a bible story acted out each day, made crafts, sang songs, got balloon animals, and jumped in a moon bounce. Lila loved it (even though she has a little shiner from one of the toy-throwing kids in the class). Her favorite part was just playing in the room with the kids and Mommy and Emma there.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

All Zach kept saying today was "I didnt like Noah!" Every now and then, out of the blue...."mom, I didnt like Noah." Thanks for serving in his class. He did have lots of fun!!