Monday, August 27, 2007

New Portraits







I was cleaning out my wallet recently and realized that my Sears Portrait Club was about to expire. So I called this morning and we went this afternoon - at nap time. Lila is the furthest thing possible from cooperative during pictures. That is not an understatement. She does not have a future in modeling like her sister. The photographer was training (great), but she got some good pictures. It wasn't until after the sitting that Lila needed to visit the ladies lounge (aka - spanking zone) with her mommy. Temper tantrums in Sears don't make me happy. We did manage to get our behavior under control and shopped for some back to school shoes for Emma, who knows how to behave perfectly in the mall.

If I feel inspired, maybe the four of us will go all together before my membership is up. I may need a drink that night!

2 comments:

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

I love Lila's toes in all the shots! Too cute - even if she is misbehaving!

Organized Chaos said...

Nice pictures! They turned out great.

Cheap looking dresses, though. :)