Monday, September 15, 2008

Play Date

Lila and I had a fun play date today with our good friends Jenn and Zach. All of the older siblings are in school so we decided to take the little ones to the park for lunch and playtime. I'm ashamed to say that I can't remember too many other times when I've arranged a play date for just Lila. She's always playing with Emma's friends, with the younger siblings at soccer games, with family friends when we all get together, but this one was for her and her buddy, Zach (well, Jenn and I were a little selfish about getting together too). It was a gorgeous day! They had fun both playing at the park even if it wasn't "together" most of the time.

Aren't they cute?!

She must have had fun, because she was sound asleep 5 minutes after we left the parking lot - and we haven't napped since Emma stared school!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Those kids are darn cute!! I like that Lila is holding her leg in the swing picture!! Ouch!!

Anonymous said...

fantastic panty shot upskirt