Thursday, February 28, 2008

'Nastics






Lila has been taking gymnastics classes since the fall, but I've never documented it with pictures - until now.
This was actually our last "nastics" class. Lila is not the most compliant child, and having her in a mommy-and-me class was at times painful for me. I decided early on that she needed to learn how to be in a class. We wouldn't quit going just because Lila wasn't following directions, in fact we would keep going because Lila needed to learn how to follow directions. Well, she's gotten better - not great, but better. And truthfully, I'm tired of going every Tuesday morning, so we're done. Spring is coming and we'll find other things to do. She's actually really good at gymnastics, though. She has the perfect strong little body for it. Maybe we'll pick it up again sometime in the future - when I can drop her off and not have to watch her do the opposite of what the teacher says every week.

No comments: