Thursday, February 7, 2008

Retreat

I was blessed last weekend by being able to attend a Women's Retreat from our church. I've never done this before and what an experience! The weekend was all about God's love for us - His daughters. One thing we were taught was to look for God's love in the everyday things. God definitely loves me through my friends...

He shows me His love through His awesome creation. How about this sunset over the Chesapeake Bay?! (Thanks for the pictures, Shelly).


He loved me by giving me 6 meals with my closest friends that we didn't have to prepare, clean up after, or cut up for anyone.

..And then there were the snacks which accompanied the tremendous fun and games portion of the weekend! I had a wonderful time learning about God's love for me - because my husband loves me enough to say, "Go, have fun, we'll be fine!" How blessed I am!

No comments: