Monday, February 18, 2008

Sick Mommy

I'm recovering today from a very bad stomach thing. It hit Saturday night and involved simultaneous stomach explosions (if you know what I mean) until dawn. I'm trying to decide if it was food poisoning or a bad flu bug - but does it matter? I lost 3 pounds! I'm hoping it was the food poisoning thing so the girls won't get it next. This morning I feel pretty good. I just ate some cereal - my first food other than a couple bites of chicken soup last night. We'll see how it sits in my tummy.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

ewww....so sorry you were sick. Let me know if you need me to do anything for MTO this week!

nilvento said...

nice description...I've been sick too but managed to gain 3 lbs....hmmm....maybe I got yours :)

Organized Chaos said...

I just emailed to see how you are...should have read the blog 1st. I ended up loosing 4lbs. when I was sick last week...I've gained 2 back!