Saturday, June 21, 2008

Over A Year

That's how long I've officially been a blogger. Wow! I've written 159 entries since last 6/17. I started this blog as a way for far away friends and relatives to keep up with us, but honestly, I've enjoyed the idea of keeping a journal for my own memories the most - no matter who reads or doesn't read it. Feel free to comment anytime so I know who is reading - I love your comments. I just read through some of my oldest posts and I'm amazed at how we've all grown and changed in a year's time.
Here's one of my favorite entries from my first week as a blogger last June - Powder Problems

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

Lila sure has grown up in the last year...she looks like a toddler in that picture and a little girl now!

I'm glad you've decided to stick with blogging...it means I won't have to call you once I move in order to know what you're up to! :) j/k