Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Kitchen

Since I blogged about the my countertop birthday present, I figured I'd better post a follow up.

We did the countertops and tiled the backsplash over Memorial Day weekend. Wow - it was a big, time-consuming job, but it looks great! I'm so lucky to have a talented, capable and confident husband! Last weekend we grouted and refinished our (in poor shape) kitchen table. The table was an impromptu decision, but it turned out really well. We're still waiting for our island counter to come in. In the meantime, I need to paint and recover our kitchen chairs. As Ryan said, "We are Design on a Dime champions!"

BEFORE

AFTER

TABLE IN PROGRESS

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

It turned out nice...I can't wait to see the table done! It's going to look so good with the new fabric on the chairs.