Wednesday, June 4, 2008

New Cups

My neighbor gave us some really cool antique cups today. She was cleaning out her cabinets and thought I'd like them. I have a weakness for glasses or dishes of any kind. I would have 20 sets if I had the storage space. Anyway, these are really cool 1950-ish orange glass mugs - fun!

I've always been happy to be known as the girl who'll accept hand-me-downs. In fact much of our decor and wardrobes has been given as other peoples throw-aways over the years. Hey, I'm not proud - just a little cheap. In fact, Sunday night I (well actually I made Ryan carry them) trash-picked some adirondack chairs for my parents' side yard! Hopefully their neighbors won't recognize them. :)
So what do we do in this house when we come upon some new cool cups?.... Have a tea party, of course!

1 comment:

once upon a lifetime said...

Hey... I have some cool green goblets given to me that I love. However, there are so many, I don't use them all. Are you interested? I'll email you a picture.