Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My Gardening Habit

I love to garden! Ryan sometimes gets impatient with my attempting new things. While our neighbors all have very manicured yards, ours tends to be a little more hodge podge-y. I'll try to grow anything! My vegetable garden this year has everything from tomatoes to raspberries (which, by the way, flower but never produce berries - any suggestions?) to luffa sponges and everything in between. I never throw any plant away - I stick it in the ground somewhere and see how it does. We actually have a healthy, quite large (10-12 feet tall) maple tree in our side yard that started as a weed in my front bed. Anyway, my flowers are my favorite! And this is the best time of year for them. Here are some pictures of my flowers both inside (because you have to be able to cut them!) and out.



















No comments: