Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Day - Part 2

It's after noon, and we're still in our jammies. Breaking out the Valentine card supplies was a hit! Emma's creations are all well-thought out and beautiful. Lila is doing it "all by herself " too. She actually using the scissors pretty well and is having a heck of a time with the glue sticks!

This is our Valentine's project from yesterday. Well, it was supposed to be "our" project, until I saw what a mess the crayon shavings were, how dangerous it was for Emma to shave the wax with scissors, how nervous Lila made me around the iron, etc. Then my Martha tendencies took over and I had to hang them just so. I hate when I get like that!
Didn't I do a nice job with my Valentine's project?! ;) It looks beautiful with the snow outside.

No comments: