Monday, December 3, 2007

Stressed Out

Here I am. I haven't posted in a while, but all is well. Our church Women's Christmas Outreach Banquet is tomorrow and Tuesday nights. I've been coordinating the whole shi-bang, so I've been a bit busy lately. Everything is done - I think. My car is loaded with gingerbread house centerpieces, favors, prizes, etc. Babysitters are lined up. Rehearsal was today, and it went really well. I've had so much help from everyone - it's been such a blessing. I've even made some new friends through the adventure. Of course, my friends and mom and sister have gone above and beyond to help and support this effort. I don't really have much to do except hold onto all of the loose ends - and it's stressing me out! What if there's something I'm supposed to be doing that even I don't realize yet?! I've never done event planning for 600 before with my Special Ed. Teacher/ Stay at Home Mom background. God has definitely shown me that if I give Him all that I can. He'll do the rest. I've done that. I've planned to the best of my ability with joy and enthusiasm, now I can't wait to see what God will do!

No comments: