Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December Snowfall



How exciting! We had our first snowfall today. I love snow! -Especially in December! The best part was that it was kind of a surprise. That could be because I haven't seen TV for a week (I've been living in Christmas Banquet Land), but I didn't hear about the expected snow until this morning. Even then, the weather guy only mentioned it. We usually have to hear about the "Storm of the Century" for a week, and then it doesn't even snow!

Anyway, Lila and I decided to celebrate the weather by going in the hot tub - it's SO fun when it's snowing. You can barely see the snow in this picture, but it was coming down. When Emma got home, we bundled up and went out to play in our almost snow-covered yard. That was fun until Lila's socks got shruggilly and she took off her boots and socks in the yard.

Now we're really ready for a snowy Christmas in Washington!!

No comments: