Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Funny Memory

We were at my mom's house a few nights ago watching Dumbo with the girls. The song about the train was playing... you know, "Casey Jr.'s coming down the track...", etc. My mom reminded me that Emma used get the words a little mixed up. She would sing, in all seriousness, ... "Tracy Drury's comin' down the track...". For those of you who don't know her, Tracy is a friend from our church. If you know her at all, it's even funnier that Emma would use her name in a silly song. That memory cracked me up, and since I didn't have a blog to record it then, I'll record it now.

That same night, Lila decided that she REALLY likes ribs. Especially when Gappy cooks them for us on the big green egg smoker. They taste even better when you can eat them by the pool with no clothes to worry about dirtying.

4 comments:

Organized Chaos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Organized Chaos said...

That is so funny about Tracy!

nilvento said...

yum yum! Tell her I love ribs too!!

Mom To Jacob & Allison said...

That's funny! I do remember Emma singing that - I had forgotten until you said something.