Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Boredom Makes You Do Crazy Things

Ryan has been away on business since last Saturday am, so needless to say, we're a little bored around here. So I decided that today I would take both girls and Jessica (she's our young adult friend with special needs) to Sesame Place by myself. It seemed like a great idea until the ride there - in the surprising silence of my car - I started thinking it all through. What am I crazy?! We have a hard enough time with our two girls when Ryan is with me and we each have one kid. Plus, there are dry rides AND water rides, so here's the whole clothes changing issue. It's crowded, and I worry about creepy people that would hang out in that kind of place. And now I have to watch a 2, 7, and 24 year old!
Because of my sudden stress, we even all prayed together in the van. But God was good, and we had a really fun time. Emma and Jess were great ride partners, and Lila even tried the waterslide! All three loved the shows.
So, we had a super day, with beautiful weather. And, I even found a Petsmart across the street on the way home so I could run in and buy crickets for the frogs. It doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

nilvento said...

I am so impressed with your summer activities....I feel like a blob...

Jenn said...

Check out the suit on Jocee in my newest post!! Great taste girls!!