Monday, November 29, 2010

Sleepover Party

Well, I survived my first sleepover party as the Mom! Emma had four of her friends come to a spa sleepover for her birthday last weekend. They were really nice girls and gave me nothing to complain about! It was a bit surreal when I (who must have just attended a slumber party as a girl last week - it seems that way, anyway!) had to get out bed, go downstairs, and in a mom voice, ask if they were going to sleep yet. In that moment, I felt for all of my childhood friends' moms who had to sleepily do the same. Here are some pictures from the adventure:

Lila, entertaining her sister's friends over pizza.

The whole gang


Presents...

Manicures - Emma's idea was to have each girl design a fingernail. Since there were 5 girls, they each had a set of the designs on each hand.

Birthday Girl

Hot Tub Beauties

They all got spa robes for a favor thanks to great deal at CVS last month :)

PB&J French Toast - yum!

No comments: