Sunday, November 21, 2010

Eleven!

My beautiful Emma turned eleven last week! She continues to make us incredibly proud to be her parents. What a wonderful young lady! Besides being sweet, loving, and gorgeous, we continue to hear reports from other parents about how nice and polite she is and how she includes others and stands up for herself and others who need her strength. She's having a great soccer season, plays the piano beautifully, and just got her report card with straight A+'s (well, she only got an A, a 95, in her accelerated Math class!). I know I'm bragging, but how can I not?! This is my annual blog post to tell you all what Emma's like, and she's just a terrific kid!


Aunt Becca gave her a straightening iron!
What a different look for my curly-headed beauty!

Family Shot

No fancy-themed cake to make this year - just Gramma's Chocolate Cake

New Converse and a vest

Lila was SO excited to give her a Pillow Pet!

New jammies for Emma and her American Girl dolls.

My little baby with her curls back

Woo hoo! It's game time!

1 comment:

jennifer33 said...

Your girls are so beautiful Ish! Just like their Momma.
P.S. Your Jiffy Pop comment made me laugh...I guess we all reminisce about the same things! I still think of you every time I hear Copacabana...heehee!