Friday, November 27, 2009

So Thankful!

Once again, I'm overwhelmed with all I have to be thankful for. God has blessed us beyond measure, and Thanksgiving is the perfect day to reflect on that. We had a relatively small (11 people), but bountiful dinner at our house yesterday. I had lots of help with people bringing things, so the head chef was able to relax and enjoy time with family. The girls had a splendid time with my cousins - what could be more fun for two little girls than two men in their late teens/early twenties?! We enjoyed the warm day out on the patio, watched a little football, ate way too much, and had fun chatting. A great time was had by all! We are so thankful!

Ryan carving and Sissy gravy-ing
Getting ready....

... to eat this yummy feast!

My momma and me

Mom (with kooky eyes) and her girls

Traditional After-Dinner Polar Express Party

The end of a great day!

No comments: