Wednesday, November 18, 2009

T-E-N!!!

I'm not sure how this happened, but my baby turned ten this week! I'm telling you it was just yesterday that I was holding her in my arms for the first time - so overwhelmingly in love my daughter and scared to death to be in charge of her! She has grown into a young lady that we become more and more proud of every day. Emma Grace is smart, beautiful, compassionate, sensitive, responsible, creative, artistic, and joyful! We are so blessed to be her parents, and can't wait to see all that God has planned for her!


A new bike! -Same size as Mommy's!

"I love it!"

Serenaded by her grandfathers...

Rubic's 360 - one of very few "toys" for this grown up lady

Headed to school, treats in hand, on her special day

Ice Cream Sundae Celebration with her sissy on the actual night of her Bday

1 comment:

alisson boyd said...

i can't believe how grown up she is..and how dark her hair has gotten!! i hope she enjoyed her day :)