Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're a Mess!

Emma's home from school today with hives all over her. I have no idea what they're from and have through all of the obvious possibilities in my head, so I have to think it's viral. I remember one of the girls having a viral hives thing a couple of years ago - I think it was Emma. Anyway, she feels fine - no other symptoms, but 24 hours of Benadryl hasn't yet cured her, so we'll wait and see.


Lila took a nasty spill outside at my mom's house over the weekend. I thought I'd add her boo-boo's to this little freak show blog entry. She didn't cry much , of course, but it looked pretty bad on Sunday with the swelling and the blood. Thankfully my cousin Joe (a newly certified EMT) was there with antiseptics and ice packs right in his car.

Oh yeah, and of course Ryan's away in Washington D.C. since yesterday afternoon.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That's a sweet shot of the hives!! Nice!