Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween













Wow! What a busy week for such a dumb holiday! I'm sorry, Halloween just isn't my favorite. We certainly made the most of it, though. We started with the parade in town with our friends (lovely picture of me with my eyes closed, but it gives a good feel for the evening). Then we had Trunk Treats at church - very fun and our first time at this event. It's like a giant tailgate party with all of your church friends (is that an oxymoron?) and the kids get candy. Emma and Hailey enjoyed their pizza in the back of our van. Lila decided after the candy that she'd like to chill out in the van with another slice and a movie by herself. Lila was supposed to be Cinderella as you can see in this picture from her gymnastics party. Luckily, I knew that once Lila saw Emma in her fairy costume she would want to be a fairy too - so I planned accordingly with an extra costume. We went to Emma's school parade. It was a beautiful fall day here - Lila thought it a little too sunny, as you can see by her visor and glasses. The finale to our Halloween season was our traditional Trick or Treating with Maddy, Andrew and Lillianne. Cute Kids!! I love those little fairies!

No comments: