Tuesday, June 26, 2007

NYC




I had a great day in New York on Saturday! Ryan stayed home with the girls, so I could go with two girlfriends, Melynie and Shelly, for the day. Melynie just moved back to the east coast and is planning on taking advantage of living so close to so many sites for the next year. We had no major agenda and no kids, so we had a great time. Shelly did her research and showed us around Central Park - the areas I hadn't been to before. Then we went down to the Greenwich Village area and had lunch at a sidewalk cafe and shopped around a little. Melynie wanted go to a peanut butter restaurant she had seen on the Food Network. We of course checked out Emma's picture all over FAO Schwartz (Alex toys products) and strolled 5th Ave. Oh, and a delicious cheesecake slice to share on the train ride home. It's great to have some time away, but I was secretly glad the girls were still awake when I got home.

No comments: