Sunday, August 16, 2009

But She's My Baby!!

We enjoyed some delicious Primo hoagies after church today. About halfway through, Lila went to the bathroom. When she took longer than expected, I called, "Are you OK, hon?"

"I went potty ..... and .... I think my tooth is loose!"

I found her sitting on the toilet with a horrified wide-open-mouthed look on her face. Sure enough, the really good roll the sandwich was on must have loosened her tooth right up. It's really loose! And she's only four!! I cheered her on and told her how cool it was to lose teeth, but she's still a bit rattled by the idea, poor thing.

She did get her first tooth really early - I think before she was four months old. I just didn't think she'd be starting Pre-K missing a cute little baby tooth. My baby must be turning into a big girl!

No comments: