Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Happy Birthday to my super-terrific husband! He's even more handsome today, than the 17 year old I fell in love with 20 years ago!! (That's my hint at how old he is!) We celebrated with coffee and presents on the new patio furniture before he cut the lawn.


And there's nothing like a little baseball in your underwear to celebrate your dad's birthday...



Then we went to the End of Year Soccer BBQ - talk about a wild Bday party! The girls insisted on putting candles in their "Warriors" cake for "Mr. King". You can't get more enthusiastic than 15 9-year-olds singing to you! (My beautiful soccer cake melted a bit.)


We gave Ryan a Badminton set for his birthday, and we've all played quite a few rounds today.


3 comments:

Organized Chaos said...

Not that Ryan's bday isn't important (Happy Bday Ryan), but I really like your new patio furniture! Looks substantial enough to protect me when I visit and have to get away from the big snakes in your yard!

treva said...

You wouldn't catch me playing badminton or any other sport in that backyard of yours. Heck, I'll even go so far as to say that I'll probably never visit during any season other than winter, when I know snakes are sleeping soundly NOT in your trees.

Anonymous said...

Topless nice! Give them nipples a little loving plus she's snuggled on the couch give her virgin pussy some 2 finger action too