Monday, June 8, 2009

Art Show

It was a busy week here, last week. We had something to do almost every night. I guess that's another sign that the year is coming to a close. Ahhh.. I can't wait for summer! I'm sure I'll change my mind after I have both girls home for a week, but right now, I'm excited to do nothing. To not have to wake anyone up, and maybe have a few quiet moments to myself in the morning would be great! To not have to shuttle anyone back and forth to activities - even better! I'm really looking forward to some down time with my girls!

Anyway, Emma's school Art Show was a fun way to spend an evening. Here she is with two of her pieces. A cut paper landscape, and a self-portrait:

Hers is the one with the brown island, on green background paper.
Can you see the tiny island girl wearing a coconut bra?!

Can you find her self-portrait?
...middle left - green background

They always have fun hands-on art projects in the cafeteria for the kids. Here's Lila doing a stamp painting.

No comments: