Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Rest of Gramma's VIsit

Gramma has been gone for over a week now, but I've finally gotten around to updating my blog. We had a wonderfully full visit. Ryan and I pride ourselves on not overscheduling our children, but we literally had something to do every night that she was here. Thanks for letting us drag you around, Gramma. We had so much fun!

Awana Awards Night


My raspberry farmers


Lila's Grandmothers


Emma's Art Show


Lovin' Gramma


Leaving for the airport

We also had the Awana Fun Fair, the Clothing Exchange, Soccer practices/games, several daytime shopping excursions (Gramma and I shop well together!), and a Chuck E. Cheese party!

I bet she was ready to get home to her quiet life with just Papa!

1 comment:

Organized Chaos said...

I love the pictures of Lila with her grandmas and the one of Emma laughing with grandma...very cute.