Friday, January 25, 2008

Life With Trudy

Trudy is adjusting quite well. She is an adorable little bundle of puppy trouble! The girls can't get enough of her .... until she starts tryng to chew on their ears! Emma's getting better, but there were tears involved with every nip in the beginning. Lila, the toughest kid in the world, is doing fine. We've not had any tears from her. A few times a day I hear her muffled voice saying, "I need help!". I usually find her with Trudy sitting on her head chewing her hair. When I pick Lila up to rescue her, she says, "Whew! she was biting me all over!". And that's it - she's never upset about it!
Trudy loves to be in the middle of everything. She follows us all over the house. She loves to tuck the girls into bed then come downstairs and play hard with Ryan. Here are some pictures of life with Trudy:



No comments: