Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I thought I lived in NJ!!!

OK, this is getting ridiculous! This is our third major snowstorm this winter - and by major, I mean, it never snows this much - ever!!! I've lived in NJ all of my life, and I'm used to 3-4 inches once or twice a year, but come on!! Global warming much?!?!
We're snowed in and enjoying the down time again. Blizzard conditions outside, but a fire and soup and family fun inside. Thanks goodness for books, coloring books, paints, card games, wii, board games, pollys, and, of course TV!! We've already heard that school is closed again tomorrow, so now we're just all looking forward to American Idol at 9:00! It is truly beautiful outside - take a look...

(we cleaned off the trampoline so if wouldn't collapse)


Don't throw snowballs at your wife!!!

Staying warm....

Makeshift sledding...


Soup's on! 17 Bean and Barley this time...
Aww, poor hungry chickadees!

No comments: