Saturday, November 29, 2008

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Aside from how crucial to my faith Christmas and Easter are, I just love the reflective, family time that Thanksgiving brings. This year was no different.
I'm so thankful:
-That our whole family can enjoy each other and celebrate together.
-That our daughters get to experience the love of being with all of their grandparents at once.
-That I can stay home with my kids every day.
-For my amazing husband.
-For God's grace that I don't deserve.
-For the comforts of our home.
-That I have the privilege of raising two little girls.
Well, that's the tip of the iceberg. Here are some photos from our day.

Ryan broke out the new giant airplane that was supposed to be for Christmas :)

Emma making the pumpkin pie


Enjoying attention from Gappy and Papa

The happy host couple

End of a long day

No comments: